Includes Contract #1 plus:
Service as required due to failure in proper performance of burner control EXCEPT when such failure is due to:
PRESS RESET ONLY ONCE
- Lack of oil where customer is not on automatic delivery or is behind on payments.
- Failure of customer to maintain proper boiler water and steam levels.
- Emergency switch is in the OFF position.
- Blown fuses or breakers.
- Thermostat not calling for heat including clock thermostats.
- Burner is plugged with dust, lint or pet hair.
Note: Above are correctable without the aid of a burner technician. Customer will be charged for a service call at our hourly established rate.
Repair or Replacement of Following When Worn Out Due To Normal Use:
Oil Burner Parts: burner motor, transformers, 24 volt transformers' oil pumps, porcelains, circulator motors, circular couplings, blower motors.
Oil Burner Controls: thermostats, air stats, pressure controls, combustion controls, fan limit controls, stack relays.
Includes Contracts #1 & #2 plus:
- Extended Repair Or Replacement When Worn Out Due To Normal Use.
- Expansion tanks, water feed valves, relief valves, zone valve motors, air ejector valves, steam relief valves.
- Does not cover circulator bearing assembly, direct drive circulator motors, complete circulators, and blower bearings.
- Aqua stats are not covered under any contract.
- Complete changing of zone valves because parts are unavailable or when completely irreparable will be chargeable.